If you have recently been to Olive Garden for your favorite pasta, breadsticks, or salad, then you stand a chance to win a $100 worth of gift card or even more.
The famous Italian food chain is giving people who participate in their customer feedback program known as Ogtogosurvey an opportunity to enter a lucky draw, where they could win amazing prizes.
The aim of the Ogtogosurvey survey is to gather honest opinions about the company’s foods and services, which can then be used to improve the customer experience at various Olive Garden outlets.
In this article, we will look at what Ogtogosurvey is, how to participate in www.ogtogosurvey.com Olive Garden Survey, the survey rules and requirements, as well as the possible rewards for sharing your thoughts about the restaurant.
What Is Ogtogosurvey?
Ogtogosurvey is a customer satisfaction survey run by Olive Garden to know what people think about their foods and services. It includes a wide range of questions regarding the customer’s recent experience at an Olive Garden restaurant.
This survey takes about 6 to10 minutes to complete since the questions are simple and straightforward. And the best part is that customers can take the Olive Garden survey up to 10 times.
Olive Garden Survey Rewards
Olive Garden offers exciting rewards to people who partake in their customer feedback program. Once you complete your Olive Garden Survey, you will be entered into a sweepstake for one of the following prizes:
- Grand Prize: $1,000 gift card to Darden Restaurants
- Second Prize: 100 of $50 cash prizes in the form of a check
www.ogtogosurvey.com Survey Rules And Requirements
There are some important rules and requirements that you need to know if you wish to take the Ogtogosurvey and help your beloved restaurant serve you better:
- You need to be up to 18 years of age to participate
- You or any of your family members must not be an Olive Garden employee
- A valid purchase receipt is needed to take the survey
- The receipt is only valid for 1 week from the day of purchase
- One receipt equals one entry into the draw
- A person/household cannot win more than one prize at once
- The gift voucher cannot be redeemed for money
- The option to win a gift voucher cannot be transferred, assigned, or traded with another person.
- Only people from the US, Canada (excluding Quebec), Puerto Rico, Guam, and the District of Columbia can participate in the survey.
Now, let’s discuss the things you need to complete the Ogtogosurvey
- A smartphone, computer, or tablet
- An Olive Garden Purchase receipt
- Basic understanding of either English or Spanish
- A reliable internet connection
- 6 – 10 minutes of your time
- An ability to remember your experience at the last Olive Garden restaurant you visited
Steps to Do Ogtogosurvey
Follow the steps below to successfully complete the Olive Garden Survey:
- Go to the official website of Olive Garden Survey at www.ogtogosurvey.com using your computer, smartphone, or any other device connected to the internet.
- On the main page, choose your preferred language, i.e., English or Spanish
- Enter the ID number written in the middle of your payment receipt and click on “Start” to go to the next page.
- Here, you will answer all the questions about your recent visit to the Olive Garden Restaurant and rate the food quality, customer services, etc.
- Once you’ve answered all the questions, you will be asked whether you wish to enter the Olive Garden sweepstakes. Choose “Yes”
- You will then provide your personal details, such as your full name, email address, home address, and phone number, to enter the prize draws.
However, interested customers can also consider one of the alternate methods below to enter the sweepstake: (i) Free Mail Entry method, (ii) Scan QR codes, and (iii) Email Invitation.
Free Mail Entry Method
You don’t have to purchase anything at an Olive Garden restaurant to use this method. All you need to do is write your full name, email address, contact number, and complete home address on a “3½ x5″ postcard and have it mailed to the address below.
Guest Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes, PO Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325.
Scan QR Method
This entry method does not also require a payment receipt. If you are eligible, you will just need to visit any participating Olive Garden restaurant near you and scan the QR code on the promotional material.
After scanning the QR code, you will see a prompt asking you to register for the survey. Complete the survey for an automatic entry into the sweepstake.
- MyHR KP Login
- MyHR CVS Login
- JCPenney Associate Kiosk
- MyHR kohls Login
- DNA HR Block
- MyHR Savers Login
You can also receive the survey invitation in your email box. Click the link to the Ogtogosurvey and answer all the questions for a chance in the prize draw.